wasn't my room, I really thought this was mine so I accidentally closed it earlier," smiling, Mara answered.
          "What are you smiling about, is there anything funny that I don't know of huh?" the quick question of Lindsay.
          "Nothing really Madame, I'm just so happy that you all seemed to like all the food that I prepared for the three of you," Mara's quick answer.
          "Yes, that's right Mara, your dishes was so delicious we couldn't stop ourselves from eating it all up. Your cooking was just so delicious, we forgot about you, we're really sorry..." was Lindsay's sarcastic remark. "Hey, you're already done ironing, I guess you're ready for your next assignment, okay you grab all the dirty laundry and wash it all up at the back of our house, you do it properly or else I'm going to give